History

The warehouse district at Fort Chaffee was built in the early 1940’s as a clothing issue facility for soldiers preparing for World War II.

The buildings were set to be demolished so a group of businessmen partnered and purchased the warehouse space to renovate and revitalize the warehouse district to a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere for retail, restaurants and a walking community in a historic district.

Old Fort Furniture takes pride in the history of the building and the way it was structure.

For additional information:

www.chaffeecrossing.com 

About Old Fort Furniture